Subject: [IGSREPORT-4596] Wk 0941 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:31:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 10 10:31:32 PST 1998      Message Number 4596
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0941 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0941/IGS Operational Week 212
           (January 18 through 24, 1998; Days 98018 thru 98024)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0941]

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09410-6.EPH COD09417.ERP   COD09417.SUM      COD09417.SNX_Z  30-Jan-98
 EMR  EMR09410-6.SP3 EMR09417.ERP   EMR09417.SUM      EMR09417.SNX_Z  04-Feb-98
 ESA  ESA09410-6.EPH ESA09417.ERP   ESA09417.SUM      ESA09417.SNX_Z  06-Feb-98
 GFZ  GFZ09410-6.SP3 GFZ09417.ERP   GFZ09417.SUM      GFZ09417.SNX_Z  02-Feb-98
 IGP  IGP09410-6.SP3 IGP09410-6.ERP IGP09410-6.SUM                    23-Jan-98+
 IGR  IGR09410-6.SP3 IGR09410-6.ERP IGR09410-6.SUM                    25-Jan-98+
 IGS  IGS09410-6.SP3 IGS09417.ERP   IGS09417.SUM                      04-Feb-98
 JPL  JPL09410-6.SP3 JPL09417.ERP   JPL09417.SUM      JPL09417.SNX_Z  02-Feb-98
 JPL                                JPL0941G.SUM      JPL0941G.SNX_Z  09-Feb-98
 MIT                                MIT0941G.SUM,RES  MIT0941G.SNX_Z  09-Feb-98
 NGS  NGS09410-6.SP3 NGS09417.ERP   NGS09417.SUM      NGS09417.SNX_Z  02-Feb-98
 SIO  SIO09410-6.SP3 SIO09417.ERP   SIO09417.SUM      SIO09417.SNX_Z  02-Feb-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files (15.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]