Subject: [IGSREPORT-458] CDDIS Products Holdings (708)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 26 AUG 1993 17:02:25

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     26-AUG-1993 17:02:25       Message Number 458
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (708)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Aug-93)
                       GPS Week 0708/IGS Pilot Week 40
                 (August 01 thru 07, 1993; Days 213 thru 219)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0708]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07080-6.EPH      SP3     COD07087.ERP   COD07087.SUM     16-Aug-93
 EMR     EMR07080-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07087.ERP   EMR07087.SUM     12-Aug-93
 ESA     ESA07080-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07087.ERP   ESA07087.SUM     18-Aug-93
 GFZ     GFZ07080-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07087.ERP   GFZ07087.SUM     23-Aug-93
 JPL     JPL07087.SP1,SP3  SP1,SP3   JPL07087.ERP   JPL07087.SUM     18-Aug-93
 NGS     NGS07080-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07080-6.SUM   18-Aug-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  54 files (8.5 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index