Subject: [IGSREPORT-4573] Wk 0937 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:58:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  3 12:58:25 PST 1998      Message Number 4573
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0937 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 03-Feb-98)
                      GPS Week 0937/IGS Operational Week 208
              (December 07 through 13, 1997; Days 97348 thru 97354)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0937]

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File       SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09377.SNX_Z  COD09377.SSC      COD09377.SUM    02-Jan-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09377.SNX_Z  EMR09377.SSC      EMR09377.SUM    05-Jan-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09377.SNX_Z  ESA09377.SSC      ESA09377.SUM    05-Jan-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09377.SNX_Z  GFZ09377.SSC      GFZ09377.SUM    02-Jan-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09377.SNX_Z  JPL09377.SSC      JPL09377.SUM    06-Jan-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09377.SNX_Z  NGS09377.SSC      NGS09377.SUM    21-Jan-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09377.SNX_Z  SIO09377.SSC      SIO09377.SUM    04-Jan-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0937G.SNX_Z  JPL0937G.SSC      JPL0937G.SUM    07-Jan-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0937G.SNX_Z  MIT0937G.SSC,RES  MIT0937G.SUM    15-Jan-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0937G.SNX_Z  NCL0937G.SSC      NCL0937G.SUM    07-Jan-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09377.SNX_Z  EUR09377.SSC      EUR09377.SUM    20-Jan-98
 GSI     RNAAC   GSI09377.SNX_Z  GSI09377.SSC      GSI09377.SUM    22-Jan-98
 PGC     RNAAC   PGC09377.SNX_Z  PGC09377.SSC      PGC09377.SUM    31-Jan-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09377.SNX_Z  SIR09377.SSC      SIR09377.SUM    23-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  30 files (4.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]