Subject: [IGSREPORT-4572] Wk 0940 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:54:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  3 12:54:36 PST 1998      Message Number 4572
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0940 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Feb-98)
                   GPS Week 0940/IGS Operational Week 211
           (January 11 through 17, 1998; Days 98011 thru 98017)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0940]

Source    EPH File     ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#     SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09400-6.EPH COD09407.ERP   COD09407.SUM      COD09407.SNX_Z  23-Jan-98
 EMR  EMR09400-6.SP3 EMR09407.ERP   EMR09407.SUM      EMR09407.SNX_Z  21-Jan-98
 ESA  ESA09400-6.EPH ESA09407.ERP   ESA09407.SUM      ESA09407.SNX_Z  26-Jan-98
 GFZ  GFZ09400-6.SP3 GFZ09407.ERP   GFZ09407.SUM      GFZ09407.SNX_Z  27-Jan-98
 IGP  IGP09400-6.SP3 IGP09400-6.ERP IGP09400-6.SUM                    16-Jan-98+
 IGR  IGR09400-6.SP3 IGR09400-6.ERP IGR09400-6.SUM                    18-Jan-98+
 IGS  IGS09400-6.SP3 IGS09407.ERP   IGS09407.SUM                      27-Jan-98
 JPL  JPL09400-6.SP3 JPL09407.ERP   JPL09407.SUM      JPL09407.SNX_Z  26-Jan-98
 JPL                                JPL0940G.SUM      JPL0940G.SNX_Z  26-Jan-98
 MIT                                MIT0940G.SUM,RES  MIT0940G.SNX_Z  02-Feb-98
 NCL                                NCL0940G.SUM      NCL0940G.SNX_Z  28-Jan-98
 NGS  NGS09400-6.SP3 NGS09407.ERP   NGS09407.SUM      NGS09407.SNX_Z  26-Jan-98
 SIO  SIO09400-6.SP3 SIO09407.ERP   SIO09407.SUM      SIO09407.SNX_Z  24-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  138 files (16.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]