Subject: [IGSREPORT-4549] Wk 0936 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 8:30:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jan 29  8:30:26 PST 1998      Message Number 4549
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0936 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0936/IGS Operational Week 207
       (November 30 through December 06, 1997; Days 97341 thru 97347)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0936]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09367.SNX_Z                   COD09367.SUM     27-Dec-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09367.SNX_Z                   EMR09367.SUM     24-Dec-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09367.SNX_Z                   ESA09367.SUM     29-Dec-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09367.SNX_Z                   GFZ09367.SUM     29-Dec-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09367.SNX_Z                   JPL09367.SUM     30-Dec-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09367.SNX_Z                   NGS09367.SUM     24-Dec-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09367.SNX_Z                   SIO09367.SUM     27-Dec-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0936G.SNX_Z                   JPL0936G.SUM     06-Jan-98
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0936G.SNX_Z   MIT0936G.RES    MIT0936G.SUM     04-Jan-98
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0936G.SNX_Z                   NCL0936G.SUM     05-Jan-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0936P.SNX_Z                   NCL0936P.SUM     23-Jan-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09367.SNX_Z                   EUR09367.SUM     13-Jan-98
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09367.SNX_Z                   GIA09367.SUM     24-Jan-98
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09367.SNX_Z                   GSI09367.SUM     08-Jan-98
 PGC     RNAAC     PGC09367.SNX_Z                   PGC09367.SUM     28-Jan-98
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09367.SNX_Z                   SIR09367.SUM     17-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  33 files (4.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]