Subject: [IGSREPORT-4548] Wk 0939 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 8:29:51 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jan 29  8:29:51 PST 1998      Message Number 4548
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0939 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0939/IGS Operational Week 210
           (January 04 through 10, 1998; Days 98004 thru 98010)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0939]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09390-6.EPH COD09397.ERP   COD09397.SUM      COD09397.SNX_Z  16-Jan-98
 EMR  EMR09390-6.SP3 EMR09397.ERP   EMR09397.SUM      EMR09397.SNX_Z  20-Jan-98
 ESA  ESA09390-6.EPH ESA09397.ERP   ESA09397.SUM      ESA09397.SNX_Z  20-Jan-98
 GFZ  GFZ09390-6.SP3 GFZ09397.ERP   GFZ09397.SUM      GFZ09397.SNX_Z  16-Jan-98
 IGP  IGP09390-6.SP3 IGP09390-6.ERP IGP09390-6.SUM                    13-Jan-98+
 IGR  IGR09390-6.SP3 IGR09390-6.ERP IGR09390-6.SUM                    13-Jan-98+
 IGS  IGS09390-6.SP3 IGS09397.ERP   IGS09397.SUM                      21-Jan-98
 JPL  JPL09390-6.SP3 JPL09397.ERP   JPL09397.SUM      JPL09397.SNX_Z  21-Jan-98
 MIT                                MIT0939G.SUM,RES  MIT0939G.SNX_Z  26-Jan-98
 NCL                                NCL0939G.SUM      NCL0939G.SNX_Z  23-Jan-98
 NGS  NGS09390-6.SP3 NGS09397.ERP   NGS09397.SUM      NGS09397.SNX_Z  21-Jan-98
 SIO  SIO09390-6.SP3 SIO09397.ERP   SIO09397.SUM      SIO09397.SNX_Z  16-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (14.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]