Subject: [IGSREPORT-4536] Wk 0939 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:02:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 28 17:02:38 PST 1998      Message Number 4536
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0939 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 28-JAN-1998 11:05:51.49)                   
                                                                      
          GPS WEEK #939    4/1/1998 to 10/1/1998   days 4-10          

                              4    5    6    7    8    9    1         
                                                            0         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGP              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              RES          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]