Subject: [IGSREPORT-4525] Wk 0935 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 9:50:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 21  9:50:04 PST 1998      Message Number 4525
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0935 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0935/IGS Operational Week 206
           (December 07 through 13, 1997; Days 97341 through 97347)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0935]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09357.SNX_Z                   COD09357.SUM     19-Dec-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09357.SNX_Z                   EMR09357.SUM     23-Dec-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09357.SNX_Z                   ESA09357.SUM     19-Dec-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09357.SNX_Z                   GFZ09357.SUM     17-Dec-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09357.SNX_Z                   JPL09357.SUM     22-Dec-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09357.SNX_Z                   NGS09357.SUM     17-Dec-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09357.SNX_Z                   SIO09357.SUM     21-Dec-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0935G.SNX_Z                   JPL0935G.SUM     06-Jan-98
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0935G.SNX_Z   MIT0935G.RES    MIT0935G.SUM     30-Dec-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0935G.SNX_Z                   NCL0935G.SUM     29-Dec-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09357.SNX_Z                   AUS09357.SUM     20-Jan-98
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09357.SNX_Z                   EUR09357.SUM     07-Jan-98
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09357.SNX_Z                   GIA09357.SUM     06-Jan-98
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09357.SNX_Z                   GSI09357.SUM     05-Jan-98
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09357.SNX_Z                   SIR09357.SUM     16-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  30 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]