Subject: [IGSREPORT-4524] Wk 0938 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 9:49:05 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 21  9:49:05 PST 1998      Message Number 4524
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0938 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0938/IGS Operational Week 209
      (December 28, 1997 through January 03, 1998; Days 97362 thru 98003)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0938]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09380-6.EPH COD09387.ERP   COD09387.SUM      COD09387.SNX_Z  09-Jan-98
 EMR  EMR09380-6.SP3 EMR09387.ERP   EMR09387.SUM      EMR09387.SNX_Z  12-Jan-98
 GFZ  GFZ09380-6.SP3 GFZ09387.ERP   GFZ09387.SUM      GFZ09387.SNX_Z  15-Jan-98
 IGP  IGP09380-6.SP3 IGP09380-6.ERP IGP09380-6.SUM                    02-Jan-98+
 IGR  IGR09380-6.SP3 IGR09380-6.ERP IGR09380-6.SUM                    04-Jan-98+
 IGS  IGS09380-6.SP3 IGS09387.ERP   IGS09387.SUM                      14-Jan-98
 JPL  JPL09380-6.SP3 JPL09387.ERP   JPL09387.SUM      JPL09387.SNX_Z  13-Jan-98
 MIT                                MIT0938G.SUM,.RES MIT0938G.SNX_Z  20-Jan-98
 NCL                                NCL0938G.SUM      NCL0938G.SNX_Z  20-Jan-98
 NGS  NGS09380-6.SP3 NGS09387.ERP   NGS09387.SUM      NGS09387.SNX_Z  09-Jan-98
 SIO  SIO09380-6.SP3 SIO09387.ERP   SIO09387.SUM      SIO09387.SNX_Z  14-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  116 files (13.1 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]