Subject: [IGSREPORT-4521] Wk 0938 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 3:17:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 21  3:17:46 PST 1998      Message Number 4521
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0938 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 21-JAN-1998 11:04:41.57)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #938    28/12/1997 to 3/1/1998   days 362-368        

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              6    6    6    6    6    6    6         
Center           Type         2    3    4    5    6    7    8         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGP              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              RES          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]