Subject: [IGSREPORT-4487] Wk 0934 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:12:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 13 11:12:52 PST 1998      Message Number 4487
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0934 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

    Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 13-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0934/IGS Operational Week 205
           (November 23 through 29, 1997; Days 97327 thru 97333)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0934]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09347.SNX_Z                   COD09347.SUM     12-Dec-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09347.SNX_Z                   EMR09347.SUM     12-Dec-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09347.SNX_Z                   ESA09347.SUM     12-Dec-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09347.SNX_Z                   GFZ09347.SUM     12-Dec-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09347.SNX_Z                   JPL09347.SUM     15-Dec-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09347.SNX_Z                   NGS09347.SUM     10-Dec-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09347.SNX_Z                   SIO09347.SUM     12-Dec-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0934G.SNX_Z                   JPL0934G.SUM     16-Dec-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0934G.SNX_Z   MIT0934G.RES    MIT0934G.SUM     22-Dec-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09347.SNX_Z                   EUR09347.SUM     30-Dec-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09347.SNX_Z                   GIA09347.SUM     09-Jan-98
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09347.SNX_Z                   GSI09347.SUM     05-Jan-98
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09347.SNX_Z                   SIR09347.SUM     12-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  27 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]