Subject: [IGSREPORT-4486] Wk 0937 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:12:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 13 11:12:31 PST 1998      Message Number 4486
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0937 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0937/IGS Operational Week 208
           (December 07 through 13, 1997; Days 97348 thru 97354)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0937]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09370-6.EPH COD09377.ERP   COD09377.SUM      COD09377.SNX_Z  02-Jan-98
 EMR  EMR09370-6.SP3 EMR09377.ERP   EMR09377.SUM      EMR09377.SNX_Z  05-Jan-98
 ESA  ESA09370-6.EPH ESA09377.ERP   ESA09377.SUM      ESA09377.SNX_Z  05-Jan-98
 GFZ  GFZ09370-6.SP3 GFZ09377.ERP   GFZ09377.SUM      GFZ09377.SNX_Z  02-Jan-98
 IGP  IGP09370-6.SP3 IGP09370-6.ERP IGP09370-6.SUM                    26-Dec-97+
 IGR  IGR09370-6.SP3 IGR09370-6.ERP IGR09370-6.SUM                    28-Dec-97+
 IGS  IGS09370-6.SP3 IGS09377.ERP   IGS09377.SUM                      06-Jan-98
 JPL  JPL09370-6.SP3 JPL09377.ERP   JPL09377.SUM      JPL09377.SNX_Z  06-Jan-98
 JPL                                JPL0937G.SUM      JPL0937G.SNX_Z  07-Jan-98
 NCL                                NCL0937G.SUM      NCL0937G.SNX_Z  07-Jan-98
 NGS  NGS09370-6.SP3 NGS09377.ERP   NGS09377.SUM      NGS09377.SNX_Z  06-Jan-98
 SIO  SIO09370-6.SP3 SIO09377.ERP   SIO09377.SUM      SIO09377.SNX_Z  04-Jan-98
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]