Subject: [IGSREPORT-4465] Wk 0933 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 8:51:07 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  6  8:51:07 PST 1998      Message Number 4465
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0933 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 06-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0933/IGS Operational Week 204
           (November 16 through 22, 1997; Days 97320 thru 97326)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0933]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09337.SNX_Z                   COD09337.SUM     05-Dec-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09337.SNX_Z                   EMR09337.SUM     09-Dec-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09337.SNX_Z                   ESA09337.SUM     08-Dec-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09337.SNX_Z                   GFZ09337.SUM     08-Dec-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09337.SNX_Z                   JPL09337.SUM     09-Dec-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09337.SNX_Z                   NGS09337.SUM     03-Dec-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09337.SNX_Z                   SIO09337.SUM     07-Dec-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0933G.SNX_Z                   JPL0933G.SUM     16-Dec-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0933G.SNX_Z   MIT0933G.RES    MIT0933G.SUM     16-Dec-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0933G.SNX_Z                   NCL0933G.SUM     11-Dec-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09337.SNX_Z                                    27-Dec-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09337.SNX_Z                   EUR09337.SUM     23-Dec-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09337.SNX_Z                   GIA09337.SUM     23-Dec-97
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09337.SNX_Z                   GSI09337.SUM     27-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  27 files (3.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]