Subject: [IGSREPORT-4464] Wk 0936 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 8:50:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  6  8:50:02 PST 1998      Message Number 4464
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0936 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Jan-98)
                   GPS Week 0936/IGS Operational Week 207
       (November 30 through December 06, 1997; Days 97341 thru 97347)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0936]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09360-6.EPH COD09367.ERP   COD09367.SUM      COD09367.SNX_Z  27-Dec-97
 EMR  EMR09360-6.SP3 EMR09367.ERP   EMR09367.SUM      EMR09367.SNX_Z  24-Dec-97
 ESA  ESA09360-6.EPH ESA09367.ERP   ESA09367.SUM      ESA09367.SNX_Z  29-Dec-97
 GFZ  GFZ09360-6.SP3 GFZ09367.ERP   GFZ09367.SUM      GFZ09367.SNX_Z  29-Dec-97
 IGP  IGP09360-6.SP3 IGP09360-6.ERP IGP09360-6.SUM                    19-Dec-97+
 IGR  IGR09360-6.SP3 IGR09360-6.ERP IGR09360-6.SUM                    21-Dec-97+
 IGS  IGS09360-6.SP3 IGS09367.ERP   IGS09367.SUM                      31-Dec-97
 JPL  JPL09360-6.SP3 JPL09367.ERP   JPL09367.SUM      JPL09367.SNX_Z  30-Dec-97
 MIT                                MIT0936G.SUM,RES  MIT0936G.SNX_Z  04-Jan-98
 NCL                                NCL0936G.SUM      NCL0936G.SNX_Z  05-Jan-98
 NGS  NGS09360-6.SP3 NGS09367.ERP   NGS09367.SUM      NGS09367.SNX_Z  24-Dec-97
 SIO  SIO09360-6.SP3 SIO09367.ERP   SIO09367.SUM      SIO09367.SNX_Z  27-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (14.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]