Subject: [IGSREPORT-4451] Wk 0932 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:46:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 30 10:46:32 PST 1997      Message Number 4451
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0932 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0932/IGS Operational Week 203
           (November 09 through 15, 1997; Days 97313 thru 97319)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0932]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09327.SNX_Z                   COD09327.SUM     28-Nov-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09327.SNX_Z                   EMR09327.SUM     27-Nov-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09327.SNX_Z                   ESA09327.SUM     27-Nov-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09327.SNX_Z                   GFZ09327.SUM     28-Nov-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09327.SNX_Z                   JPL09327.SUM     02-Dec-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09327.SNX_Z                   NGS09327.SUM     26-Nov-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09327.SNX_Z                   SIO09327.SUM     29-Nov-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0932G.SNX_Z                   JPL0932G.SUM     16-Dec-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0932G.SNX_Z   MIT0932G.RES    MIT0932G.SUM     09-Dec-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0932G.SNX_Z                   NCL0932G.SUM     03-Dec-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09327.SNX_Z                                    27-Dec-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09327.SNX_Z                   EUR09327.SUM     16-Dec-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09327.SNX_Z                   GIA09327.SUM     23-Dec-97
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09327.SNX_Z                   GSI09327.SUM     27-Dec-97
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09327.SNX_Z                   SIR09327.SUM     30-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  29 files (3.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]