Subject: [IGSREPORT-4450] Wk 0935 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:46:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 30 10:46:02 PST 1997      Message Number 4450
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0935 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0935/IGS Operational Week 206
       (November 30 through December 06, 1997; Days 97334 thru 97340)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0935]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09350-6.EPH COD09357.ERP   COD09357.SUM      COD09357.SNX_Z  19-Dec-97
 EMR  EMR09350-6.SP3 EMR09357.ERP   EMR09357.SUM      EMR09357.SNX_Z  23-Dec-97
 ESA  ESA09350-6.EPH ESA09357.ERP   ESA09357.SUM      ESA09357.SNX_Z  19-Dec-97
 GFZ  GFZ09350-6.SP3 GFZ09357.ERP   GFZ09357.SUM      GFZ09357.SNX_Z  18-Dec-97
 IGP  IGP09350-6.SP3 IGP09350-6.ERP IGP09350-6.SUM                    12-Dec-97+
 IGR  IGR09350-6.SP3 IGR09350-6.ERP IGR09350-6.SUM                    14-Dec-97+
 IGS  IGS09350-6.SP3 IGS09357.ERP   IGS09357.SUM                      24-Dec-97
 JPL  JPL09350-6.SP3 JPL09357.ERP   JPL09357.SUM      JPL09357.SNX_Z  22-Dec-97
 MIT                                MIT0935G.SUM,RES  MIT0935G.SNX_Z  30-Dec-97
 NCL                                NCL0935G.SUM      NCL0935G.SNX_Z  29-Dec-97
 NGS  NGS09350-6.SP3 NGS09357.ERP   NGS09357.SUM      NGS09357.SNX_Z  17-Dec-97
 SIO  SIO09350-6.SP3 SIO09357.ERP   SIO09357.SUM      SIO09357.SNX_Z  21-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (14.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]