Subject: [IGSREPORT-445] CDDIS Products Holdings (707)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 20 AUG 1993 09:51:43

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     20-AUG-1993 09:51:43       Message Number 445
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (707)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-93)
                       GPS Week 0707/IGS Pilot Week 39
                 (July 11 thru 17, 1993; Days 206 thru 212)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0707]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07070-6.EPH      SP3     COD07077.ERP   COD07077.SUM     10-Aug-93
 EMR     EMR07070-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07077.ERP   EMR07077.SUM     04-Aug-93
 ESA     ESA07070-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07077.ERP   ESA07077.SUM     11-Aug-93
 GFZ     GFZ07070-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07077.ERP   GFZ07077.SUM     09-Aug-93
 NGS     NGS07070-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07070-6.SUM   06-Aug-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  50 files (6.2 Mbytes) from 5 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index