Subject: [IGSREPORT-4434] Wk 0931 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:23:37 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 23 11:23:37 PST 1997      Message Number 4434
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0931 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0931/IGS Operational Week 202
           (November 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97306 thru 97312)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0931]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09317.SNX_Z                   COD09317.SUM     21-Nov-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09317.SNX_Z                   EMR09317.SUM     21-Nov-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09317.SNX_Z                   ESA09317.SUM     24-Nov-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09317.SNX_Z                   GFZ09317.SUM     20-Nov-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09317.SNX_Z                   JPL09317.SUM     24-Nov-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09317.SNX_Z                   NGS09317.SUM     19-Nov-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09317.SNX_Z                   SIO09317.SUM     22-Nov-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0931G.SNX_Z                   JPL0931G.SUM     26-Nov-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0931G.SNX_Z   MIT0931G.RES    MIT0931G.SUM     02-Dec-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0931G.SNX_Z                   NCL0931G.SUM     25-Nov-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09317.SNX_Z                                    19-Dec-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09317.SNX_Z                   EUR09317.SUM     09-Dec-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09317.SNX_Z                   GIA09317.SUM     12-Dec-97
 PGC     RNAAC     PGC09317.SNX_Z                   PGC09317.SUM     19-Dec-97
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09317.SNX_Z                   SIR09317.SUM     13-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  29 files (3.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]