Subject: [IGSREPORT-4433] Wk 0934 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:23:33 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 23 11:23:33 PST 1997      Message Number 4433
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0934 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0934/IGS Operational Week 205
           (November 23 through 29, 1997; Days 97327 thru 97333)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0934]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09340-6.EPH COD09347.ERP   COD09347.SUM      COD09347.SNX_Z  12-Dec-97
 EMR  EMR09340-6.SP3 EMR09347.ERP   EMR09347.SUM      EMR09347.SNX_Z  12-Dec-97
 ESA  ESA09340-6.EPH ESA09347.ERP   ESA09347.SUM      ESA09347.SNX_Z  12-Dec-97
 GFZ  GFZ09340-6.SP3 GFZ09347.ERP   GFZ09347.SUM      GFZ09347.SNX_Z  12-Dec-97
 IGP  IGP09340-6.SP3 IGP09340-6.ERP IGP09340-6.SUM                    05-Dec-97+
 IGR  IGR09340-6.SP3 IGR09340-6.ERP IGR09340-6.SUM                    07-Dec-97+
 IGS  IGS09340-6.SP3 IGS09347.ERP   IGS09347.SUM                      16-Dec-97
 JPL  JPL09340-6.SP3 JPL09347.ERP   JPL09347.SUM      JPL09347.SNX_Z  15-Dec-97
 JPL                                JPL0934G.SUM      JPL0934G.SNX_Z  16-Dec-97
 MIT                                MIT0934G.SUM,RES  MIT0934G.SNX_Z  22-Dec-97
 NGS  NGS09340-6.SP3 NGS09347.ERP   NGS09347.SUM      NGS09347.SNX_Z  10-Dec-97
 SIO  SIO09340-6.SP3 SIO09347.ERP   SIO09347.SUM      SIO09347.SNX_Z  12-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (14.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]