Subject: [IGSREPORT-4414] Wk 0930 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:24:22 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 16 11:24:22 PST 1997      Message Number 4414
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0930 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Dec-97)
                     GPS Week 0930/IGS Operational Week 201
         (October 26 through November 01, 1997; Days 97299 thru 97305)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0930]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09307.SNX_Z                   COD09307.SUM     14-Nov-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09307.SNX_Z                   EMR09307.SUM     13-Nov-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09307.SNX_Z                   ESA09307.SUM     14-Nov-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09307.SNX_Z                   GFZ09307.SUM     13-Nov-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09307.SNX_Z                   JPL09307.SUM     17-Nov-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09307.SNX_Z                   NGS09307.SUM     13-Nov-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09307.SNX_Z                   SIO09307.SUM     14-Nov-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0930G.SNX_Z                   JPL0930G.SUM     21-Nov-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0930G.SNX_Z                   MIT0930G.SUM     26-Nov-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0930G.SNX_Z                   NCL0930G.SUM     20-Nov-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09307.SNX_Z                                    12-Dec-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09307.SNX_Z                   EUR09307.SUM     02-Dec-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09307.SNX_Z                   GIA09307.SUM     13-Dec-97
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09307.SNX_Z                   SIR09307.SUM     04-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  27 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]