Subject: [IGSREPORT-4413] Wk 0933 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:24:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 16 11:24:02 PST 1997      Message Number 4413
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0933 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0933/IGS Operational Week 204
           (November 16 through 22, 1997; Days 97320 thru 97326)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0933]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09330-6.EPH COD09337.ERP   COD09337.SUM      COD09337.SNX_Z  05-Dec-97
 EMR  EMR09330-6.SP3 EMR09337.ERP   EMR09337.SUM      EMR09337.SNX_Z  09-Dec-97
 ESA  ESA09330-6.EPH ESA09337.ERP   ESA09337.SUM      ESA09337.SNX_Z  08-Dec-97
 GFZ  GFZ09330-6.SP3 GFZ09337.ERP   GFZ09337.SUM      GFZ09337.SNX_Z  08-Dec-97
 IGP  IGP09330-6.SP3 IGP09330-6.ERP IGP09330-6.SUM                    28-Nov-97+
 IGR  IGR09330-6.SP3 IGR09330-6.ERP IGR09330-6.SUM                    30-Nov-97+
 IGS  IGS09330-6.SP3 IGS09337.ERP   IGS09337.SUM                      10-Dec-97
 JPL  JPL09330-6.SP3 JPL09337.ERP   JPL09337.SUM      JPL09337.SNX_Z  09-Dec-97
 NCL                                NCL0933G.SUM      NCL0933G.SNX_Z  11-Dec-97
 NGS  NGS09330-6.SP3 NGS09337.ERP   NGS09337.SUM      NGS09337.SNX_Z  03-Dec-97
 SIO  SIO09330-6.SP3 SIO09337.ERP   SIO09337.SUM      SIO09337.SNX_Z  07-Dec-97
================================================================================
Totals:  123 files (13.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]