Subject: [IGSREPORT-4393] Wk 0929 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 9:01:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  9  9:01:31 PST 1997      Message Number 4393
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0929 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0929/IGS Operational Week 200
           (October 18 through 24, 1997; Days 97292 thru 97298)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0929]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09297.SNX_Z                   COD09297.SUM     07-Nov-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09297.SNX_Z                   EMR09297.SUM     05-Nov-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09297.SNX_Z                   ESA09297.SUM     07-Nov-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09297.SNX_Z                   GFZ09297.SUM     06-Nov-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09297.SNX_Z                   JPL09297.SUM     11-Nov-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09297.SNX_Z                   NGS09297.SUM     06-Nov-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09297.SNX_Z                   SIO09297.SUM     09-Nov-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0929G.SNX_Z                   JPL0929G.SUM     12-Nov-97
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0929G.SNX_Z                   MIT0929G.SUM     19-Nov-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0929G.SNX_Z                   NCL0929G.SUM     13-Nov-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09297.SNX_Z                                    27-Nov-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09297.SNX_Z                   EUR09297.SUM     25-Nov-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09297.SNX_Z                   GIA09297.SUM     29-Dec-97
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09297.SNX_Z                   GSI09297.SUM     20-Nov-97
 PGC     RNAAC     PGC09297.SNX_Z                   PGC09297.SUM     28-Nov-97
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09297.SNX_Z                   SIR09297.SUM     24-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]