Subject: [IGSREPORT-4392] Wk 0932 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 9:00:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  9  9:00:54 PST 1997      Message Number 4392
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0932 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0932/IGS Operational Week 203
           (November 09 through 15, 1997; Days 97313 thru 97319)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0932]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09320-6.EPH COD09327.ERP   COD09327.SUM      COD09327.SNX_Z  28-Nov-97
 EMR  EMR09320-6.SP3 EMR09327.ERP   EMR09327.SUM      EMR09327.SNX_Z  27-Nov-97
 ESA  ESA09320-6.EPH ESA09327.ERP   ESA09327.SUM      ESA09327.SNX_Z  27-Nov-97
 GFZ  GFZ09320-6.SP3 GFZ09327.ERP   GFZ09327.SUM      GFZ09327.SNX_Z  28-Nov-97
 IGP  IGP09320-6.SP3 IGP09320-6.ERP IGP09320-6.SUM                    21-Nov-97+
 IGR  IGR09320-6.SP3 IGR09320-6.ERP IGR09320-6.SUM                    23-Nov-97+
 IGS  IGS09320-6.SP3 IGS09327.ERP   IGS09327.SUM                      03-Dec-97
 JPL  JPL09320-6.SP3 JPL09327.ERP   JPL09327.SUM      JPL09327.SNX_Z  02-Dec-97
 NCL                                NCL0932G.SUM      NCL0932G.SNX_Z  03-Dec-97
 NGS  NGS09320-6.SP3 NGS09327.ERP   NGS09327.SUM      NGS09327.SNX_Z  26-Nov-97
 SIO  SIO09320-6.SP3 SIO09327.ERP   SIO09327.SUM      SIO09327.SNX_Z  29-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]