Subject: [IGSREPORT-4376] Wk 0928 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:45:57 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  2 13:45:57 PST 1997      Message Number 4376
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0928 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0928/IGS Operational Week 199
           (October 11 through 17, 1997; Days 97285 thru 97291)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0928]

Source   Type        SINEX File^      RES File        SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC       COD09287.SNX_Z                   COD09287.SUM     31-Oct-97
 EMR      AC       EMR09287.SNX_Z                   EMR09287.SUM     30-Oct-97
 ESA      AC       ESA09287.SNX_Z                   ESA09287.SUM     04-Nov-97
 GFZ      AC       GFZ09287.SNX_Z                   GFZ09287.SUM     30-Oct-97
 JPL      AC       JPL09287.SNX_Z                   JPL09287.SUM     03-Nov-97
 NGS      AC       NGS09287.SNX_Z                   NGS09287.SUM     29-Oct-97
 SIO      AC       SIO09287.SNX_Z                   SIO09287.SUM     04-Nov-97
 JPL     GNAAC     JPL0928G.SNX_Z                   JPL0928G.SUM     05-Nov-97+
 MIT     GNAAC     MIT0928G.SNX_Z                   MIT0928G.SUM     11-Nov-97
 NCL     GNAAC     NCL0928G.SNX_Z                   NCL0928G.SUM     08-Nov-97
 AUS     RNAAC     AUS09287.SNX_Z                                    20-Nov-97
 EUR     RNAAC     EUR09287.SNX_Z                   EUR09287.SUM     18-Nov-97
 GIA     RNAAC     GIA09287.SNX_Z                   GIA09287.SUM     02-Dec-97
 GSI     RNAAC     GSI09287.SNX_Z                   GSI09287.SUM     21-Nov-97
 PGC     RNAAC     PGC09287.SNX_Z                   PGC09287.SUM     25-Nov-97
 SIR     RNAAC     SIR09287.SNX_Z                   SIR09287.SUM     18-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
+  JPL SINEX file for week 0928 mis-named upon delivery; copied to public disk
   area on 12/02/97.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]