Subject: [IGSREPORT-4375] Wk 0931 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:45:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  2 13:45:54 PST 1997      Message Number 4375
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0931 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Dec-97)
                   GPS Week 0931/IGS Operational Week 202
           (November 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97306 thru 97312)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0931]

Source    EPH File     ERP File     SUM, RES Files      SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09310-6.EPH COD09317.ERP   COD09317.SUM      COD09317.SNX_Z  21-Nov-97
 EMR  EMR09310-6.SP3 EMR09317.ERP   EMR09317.SUM      EMR09317.SNX_Z  21-Nov-97
 ESA  ESA09310-6.EPH ESA09317.ERP   ESA09317.SUM      ESA09317.SNX_Z  24-Nov-97
 GFZ  GFZ09310-6.SP3 GFZ09317.ERP   GFZ09317.SUM      GFZ09317.SNX_Z  20-Nov-97
 IGP  IGP09310-6.SP3 IGP09310-6.ERP IGP09310-6.SUM                    14-Nov-97+
 IGR  IGR09310-6.SP3 IGR09310-6.ERP IGR09310-6.SUM                    16-Nov-97+
 IGS  IGS09310-6.SP3 IGS09317.ERP   IGS09317.SUM                      25-Nov-97
 JPL  JPL09310-6.SP3 JPL09317.ERP   JPL09317.SUM      JPL09317.SNX_Z  24-Nov-97
 JPL                                JPL0931G.SUM      JPL0931G.SNX_Z  26-Nov-97
 MIT                                MIT0931G.SUM,.RES MIT0931G.SNX_Z  02-Dec-97
 NCL                                NCL0931G.SUM      NCL0931G.SNX_Z  25-Nov-97
 NGS  NGS09310-6.SP3 NGS09317.ERP   NGS09317.SUM      NGS09317.SNX_Z  19-Nov-97
 SIO  SIO09310-6.SP3 SIO09317.ERP   SIO09317.SUM      SIO09317.SNX_Z  22-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  128 files (15.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]