Subject: [IGSREPORT-4359] Wk 0927 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:43:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 25 11:43:19 PST 1997      Message Number 4359
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0927 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 25-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0927/IGS Operational Week 198
           (October 04 through 10, 1997; Days 97278 thru 97284)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0927]

        Source   Type        SINEX File^       SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09277.SNX_Z    COD09277.SUM     24-Oct-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09277.SNX_Z    EMR09277.SUM     22-Oct-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09277.SNX_Z    ESA09277.SUM     24-Oct-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09277.SNX_Z    GFZ09277.SUM     23-Oct-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09277.SNX_Z    JPL09277.SUM     24-Oct-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09277.SNX_Z    NGS09277.SUM     22-Oct-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09277.SNX_Z    SIO09277.SUM     26-Oct-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0927G.SNX_Z    JPL0927G.SUM     29-Oct-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0927G.SNX_Z    MIT0927G.SUM     03-Nov-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0927G.SNX_Z    NCL0927G.SUM     30-Oct-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09277.SNX_Z                     20-Nov-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09277.SNX_Z    EUR09277.SUM     11-Nov-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09277.SNX_Z    GIA09277.SUM     20-Nov-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09277.SNX_Z    GSI09277.SUM     20-Nov-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09277.SNX_Z    PGC09277.SUM     20-Nov-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09277.SNX_Z    SIR09277.SUM     10-Nov-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]