Subject: [IGSREPORT-4358] Wk 0930 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:42:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 25 11:42:54 PST 1997      Message Number 4358
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0930 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0930/IGS Operational Week 201
       (October 26 through November 01, 1997; Days 97299 thru 97305)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0930]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File       SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09300-6.EPH  SP3 COD09307.ERP   COD09307.SUM   COD09307.SNX_Z 14-Nov-97
 EMR EMR09300-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09307.ERP   EMR09307.SUM   EMR09307.SNX_Z 13-Nov-97
 ESA ESA09300-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09307.ERP   ESA09307.SUM   ESA09307.SNX_Z 14-Nov-97
 GFZ GFZ09300-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09307.ERP   GFZ09307.SUM   GFZ09307.SNX_Z 13-Nov-97
 IGP IGP09300-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09300-6.ERP IGP09300-6.SUM                07-Nov-97+
 IGR IGR09300-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09300-6.ERP IGR09300-6.SUM                09-Nov-97+
 IGS IGS09300-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09307.ERP   IGS09307.SUM                  18-Nov-97
 JPL JPL09300-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09307.ERP   JPL09307.SUM   JPL09307.SNX_Z 17-Nov-97
 JPL                                    JPL0930G.SUM   JPL0930G.SNX_Z 21-Nov-97
 NCL                                    NCL0930G.SUM   NCL0930G.SNX_Z 20-Nov-97
 NGS NGS09300-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09307.ERP   NGS09307.SUM   NGS09307.SNX_Z 13-Nov-97
 SIO SIO09300-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09307.ERP   SIO09307.SUM   SIO09307.SNX_Z 14-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]