Subject: [IGSREPORT-4339] Wk 0926 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 9:03:22 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 18  9:03:22 PST 1997      Message Number 4339
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0926 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 18-Nov-97)
                     GPS Week 0926/IGS Operational Week 197
         (September 28 through October 04, 1997; Days 97271 thru 97277)

               Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0926]

        Source   Type        SINEX File^       SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09267.SNX_Z    COD09267.SUM     17-Oct-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09267.SNX_Z    EMR09267.SUM     16-Oct-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09267.SNX_Z    ESA09267.SUM     17-Oct-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09267.SNX_Z    GFZ09267.SUM     16-Oct-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09267.SNX_Z    JPL09267.SUM     21-Oct-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09267.SNX_Z    NGS09267.SUM     17-Oct-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09267.SNX_Z    SIO09267.SUM     21-Oct-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0926G.SNX_Z    JPL0926G.SUM     28-Oct-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0926G.SNX_Z    MIT0926G.SUM     29-Oct-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0926G.SNX_Z    NCL0926G.SUM     29-Oct-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09267.SNX_Z                     14-Nov-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09267.SNX_Z    EUR09267.SUM     04-Nov-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09267.SNX_Z    GIA09267.SUM     06-Nov-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09267.SNX_Z    SIR09267.SUM     05-Nov-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  27 files (3.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]