Subject: [IGSREPORT-4338] Wk 0929 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 9:02:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 18  9:02:36 PST 1997      Message Number 4338
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0929 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0929/IGS Operational Week 200
           (October 18 through 24, 1997; Days 97292 thru 97298)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0929]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File       SINEX File^  Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09290-6.EPH  SP3 COD09297.ERP   COD09297.SUM   COD09297.SNX_Z 07-Nov-97
 EMR EMR09290-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09297.ERP   EMR09297.SUM   EMR09297.SNX_Z 05-Nov-97
 ESA ESA09290-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09297.ERP   ESA09297.SUM   ESA09297.SNX_Z 07-Nov-97
 GFZ GFZ09290-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09297.ERP   GFZ09297.SUM   GFZ09297.SNX_Z 06-Nov-97
 IGP IGP09290-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09290-6.ERP IGP09290-6.SUM                31-Oct-97+
 IGR IGR09290-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09290-6.ERP IGR09290-6.SUM                02-Nov-97+
 IGS IGS09290-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09297.ERP   IGS09297.SUM                  11-Nov-97
 JPL JPL09290-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09297.ERP   JPL09297.SUM   JPL09297.SNX_Z 11-Nov-97
 JPL                                    JPL0929G.SUM   JPL0929G.SNX_Z 12-Nov-97
 NCL                                    NCL0929G.SUM   NCL0929G.SNX_Z 13-Nov-97
 NGS NGS09290-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09297.ERP   NGS09297.SUM   NGS09297.SNX_Z 06-Nov-97
 SIO SIO09290-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09297.ERP   SIO09297.SUM   SIO09297.SNX_Z 09-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]