Subject: [IGSREPORT-433] CDDIS Products Holdings (706)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 12 AUG 1993 21:33:39

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     12-AUG-1993 21:33:39       Message Number 433
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (706)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Aug-93)
                       GPS Week 0706/IGS Pilot Week 38
                 (July 11 thru 17, 1993; Days 199 thru 205)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0706]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07060-6.EPH      SP3     COD07067.ERP   COD07067.SUM     03-Aug-93
 EMR     EMR07060-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07067.ERP   EMR07067.SUM     28-Jul-93
 ESA     ESA07060-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07067.ERP   ESA07067.SUM     03-Aug-93
 GFZ     GFZ07060-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07067.ERP   GFZ07067.SUM     02-Aug-93
 NGS     NGS07060-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07060-6.SUM   02-Aug-93
 SIO     SIO07060-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07067.ERP   SIO07067.SUM     30-Jul-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.7 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index