Subject: [IGSREPORT-4320] Wk 0925 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:24:43 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 11 11:24:43 PST 1997      Message Number 4320
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0925 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 11-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0925/IGS Operational Week 196
       (September 28 through October 04, 1997; Days 97271 thru 97277)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0925]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09257.SNX      COD09257.SUM     09-Oct-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09257.SNX      EMR09257.SUM     09-Oct-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09257.SNX      ESA09257.SUM     10-Oct-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09257.SNX      GFZ09257.SUM     13-Oct-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09257.SNX      JPL09257.SUM     13-Oct-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09257.SNX      NGS09257.SUM     09-Oct-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09257.SNX      SIO09257.SUM     11-Oct-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0925G.SNX      JPL0925G.SUM     14-Oct-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0925G.SNX      MIT0925G.SUM     21-Oct-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0925G.SNX      NCL0925G.SUM     16-Oct-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0925P.SNX      NCL0925P.SUM     08-Nov-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09257.SNX      EUR09257.SUM     28-Oct-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09257.SNX      GIA09257.SUM     28-Oct-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09257.SNX      GSI09257.SUM     30-Oct-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09257.SNX      SIR09257.SUM     21-Oct-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  30 files (4.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]