Subject: [IGSREPORT-4319] Wk 0928 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:23:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 11 11:23:35 PST 1997      Message Number 4319
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0928 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0928/IGS Operational Week 199
           (October 11 through 17, 1997; Days 97285 thru 97291)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0928]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09280-6.EPH  SP3 COD09287.ERP   COD09287.SUM   COD09287.SNX   31-Oct-97
 EMR EMR09280-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09287.ERP   EMR09287.SUM   EMR09287.SNX   30-Oct-97
 ESA ESA09280-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09287.ERP   ESA09287.SUM   ESA09287.SNX   04-Nov-97
 GFZ GFZ09280-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09287.ERP   GFZ09287.SUM   GFZ09287.SNX   30-Oct-97
 IGP IGP09280-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09280-6.ERP IGP09280-6.SUM                24-Oct-97+
 IGR IGR09280-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09280-6.ERP IGR09280-6.SUM                26-Oct-97+
 IGS IGS09280-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09287.ERP   IGS09287.SUM                  04-Nov-97
 JPL JPL09280-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09287.ERP   JPL09287.SUM   JPL09287.SNX   03-Nov-97
 JPL                                    JPL0928G.SUM                  05-Nov-97
 MIT                                    MIT0928G.SUM   MIT0928G.SNX   11-Nov-97
 NCL                                    NCL0928G.SUM   NCL0928G.SNX   08-Nov-97
 NGS NGS09280-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09287.ERP   NGS09287.SUM   NGS09287.SNX   29-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09280-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09287.ERP   SIO09287.SUM   SIO09287.SNX   04-Nov-97
================================================================================
Totals:  126 files (14.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]