Subject: [IGSREPORT-4299] Wk 0924 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:34:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  4 10:34:36 PST 1997      Message Number 4299
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0924 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0924/IGS Operational Week 195
           (September 21 through 27, 1997; Days 97264 thru 97270)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0924]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09247.SNX      COD09247.SUM     03-Oct-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09247.SNX      EMR09247.SUM     01-Oct-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09247.SNX      ESA09247.SUM     06-Oct-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09247.SNX      GFZ09247.SUM     02-Oct-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09247.SNX      JPL09247.SUM     06-Oct-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09247.SNX      NGS09247.SUM     01-Oct-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09247.SNX      SIO09247.SUM     03-Oct-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0924G.SNX      JPL0924G.SUM     07-Oct-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0924G.SNX      MIT0924G.SUM     15-Oct-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0924G.SNX      NCL0924G.SUM     13-Oct-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09247.SNX      EUR09247.SUM     21-Oct-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09247.SNX      GIA09247.SUM     28-Oct-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09247.SNX      GSI09247.SUM     30-Oct-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09247.SNX      PGC09247.SUM     27-Oct-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09247.SNX      SIR09247.SUM     14-Oct-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  30 files (3.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]