Subject: [IGSREPORT-4298] Wk 0927 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:33:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  4 10:33:55 PST 1997      Message Number 4298
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0927 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Nov-97)
                   GPS Week 0927/IGS Operational Week 198
           (October 04 through 10, 1997; Days 97278 thru 97284)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0927]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09270-6.EPH  SP3 COD09277.ERP   COD09277.SUM   COD09277.SNX   24-Oct-97
 EMR EMR09270-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09277.ERP   EMR09277.SUM   EMR09277.SNX   22-Oct-97
 ESA ESA09270-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09277.ERP   ESA09277.SUM   ESA09277.SNX   24-Oct-97
 GFZ GFZ09270-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09277.ERP   GFZ09277.SUM   GFZ09277.SNX   23-Oct-97
 IGP IGP09270-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09270-6.ERP IGP09270-6.SUM                16-Oct-97+
 IGR IGR09270-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09270-6.ERP IGR09270-6.SUM                19-Oct-97+
 IGS IGS09270-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09277.ERP   IGS09277.SUM                  27-Oct-97
 JPL JPL09270-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09277.ERP   JPL09277.SUM   JPL09277.SNX   24-Oct-97
 JPL                                    JPL0927G.SUM   JPL0927G.SNX   29-Oct-97
 MIT                                    MIT0927G.SUM   MIT0927G.SNX   03-Nov-97
 NCL                                    NCL0927G.SUM   NCL0927G.SNX   30-Oct-97
 NGS NGS09270-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09277.ERP   NGS09277.SUM   NGS09277.SNX   22-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09270-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09277.ERP   SIO09277.SUM   SIO09277.SNX   26-Oct-97
================================================================================
Totals:  127 files (14.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]