Subject: [IGSREPORT-4274] Wk 0923 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:47:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 28 18:47:16 PST 1997      Message Number 4274
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0923 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 28-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0923/IGS Operational Week 194
           (September 14 through 20, 1997; Days 97257 thru 97263)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0923]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09237.SNX      COD09237.SUM     26-Sep-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09237.SNX      EMR09237.SUM     25-Sep-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09237.SNX      ESA09237.SUM     25-Sep-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09237.SNX      GFZ09237.SUM     25-Sep-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09237.SNX      JPL09237.SUM     29-Sep-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09237.SNX      NGS09237.SUM     24-Sep-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09237.SNX      SIO09237.SUM     26-Sep-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0923G.SNX      JPL0923G.SUM     30-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0923G.SNX      MIT0923G.SUM     04-Oct-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0923G.SNX      NCL0923G.SUM     02-Oct-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09237.SNX      EUR09237.SUM     14-Oct-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09237.SNX      PGC09237.SUM     03-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09237.SNX      SIR09237.SUM     09-Oct-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  26 files (3.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]