Subject: [IGSREPORT-4273] Wk 0926 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:46:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 28 18:46:35 PST 1997      Message Number 4273
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0926 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0926/IGS Operational Week 197
       (September 28 through October 04, 1997; Days 97271 thru 97277)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0926]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09260-6.EPH  SP3 COD09267.ERP   COD09267.SUM   COD09267.SNX   17-Oct-97
 EMR EMR09260-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09267.ERP   EMR09267.SUM   EMR09267.SNX   16-Oct-97
 ESA ESA09260-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09267.ERP   ESA09267.SUM   ESA09267.SNX   17-Oct-97
 GFZ GFZ09260-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09267.ERP   GFZ09267.SUM   GFZ09267.SNX   16-Oct-97
 IGP IGP09260-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09260-6.ERP IGP09260-6.SUM                10-Oct-97+
 IGR IGR09260-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09260-6.ERP IGR09260-6.SUM                12-Oct-97+
 IGS IGS09260-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09267.ERP   IGS09267.SUM                  21-Oct-97
 JPL JPL09260-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09267.ERP   JPL09267.SUM   JPL09267.SNX   21-Oct-97
 JPL                                    JPL0926G.SUM   JPL0926G.SNX   28-Oct-97
 NGS NGS09260-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09267.ERP   NGS09267.SUM   NGS09267.SNX   17-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09260-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09267.ERP   SIO09267.SUM   SIO09267.SNX   21-Oct-97
================================================================================
Totals:  123 files (13.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]