Subject: [IGSREPORT-4253] Wk 0925 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 9:40:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 21  9:40:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 4253
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0925 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0925/IGS Operational Week 196
       (September 28 through October 04, 1997; Days 97271 thru 97277)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0925]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09250-6.EPH  SP3 COD09257.ERP   COD09257.SUM   COD09257.SNX   09-Oct-97
 EMR EMR09250-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09257.ERP   EMR09257.SUM   EMR09257.SNX   09-Oct-97
 ESA ESA09250-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09257.ERP   ESA09257.SUM   ESA09257.SNX   10-Oct-97
 GFZ GFZ09250-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09257.ERP   GFZ09257.SUM   GFZ09257.SNX   13-Oct-97
 IGP IGP09250-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09250-6.ERP IGP09250-6.SUM                03-Oct-97+
 IGR IGR09250-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09250-6.ERP IGR09250-6.SUM                05-Oct-97+
 IGS IGS09250-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09257.ERP   IGS09257.SUM                  14-Oct-97
 JPL JPL09250-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09257.ERP   JPL09257.SUM   JPL09257.SNX   13-Oct-97
 JPL                                    JPL0925G.SUM   JPL0925G.SNX   14-Oct-97
 MIT                                    MIT0925G.SUM   MIT0925G.SNX   21-Oct-97
 NCL                                    NCL0925G.SUM   NCL0925G.SNX   16-Oct-97
 NGS NGS09250-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09257.ERP   NGS09257.SUM   NGS09257.SNX   09-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09250-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09257.ERP   SIO09257.SUM   SIO09257.SNX   11-Oct-97
 SIR                                    SIR09257.SUM   SIR09257.SNX   21-Oct-97
================================================================================
Totals:  129 files (14.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]