Subject: [IGSREPORT-4252] Wk 0922 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 9:39:57 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 21  9:39:57 PDT 1997      Message Number 4252
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0922 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0922/IGS Operational Week 193
           (September 07 through 13, 1997; Days 97250 thru 97256)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0922]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09227.SNX      COD09227.SUM     18-Sep-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09227.SNX      EMR09227.SUM     23-Sep-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09227.SNX      ESA09227.SUM     19-Sep-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09227.SNX      GFZ09227.SUM     18-Sep-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09227.SNX      JPL09227.SUM     23-Sep-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09227.SNX      NGS09227.SUM     18-Sep-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09227.SNX      SIO09227.SUM     20-Sep-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0922G.SNX      JPL0922G.SUM     07-Oct-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0922G.SNX      MIT0922G.SUM     30-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0922G.SNX      NCL0922G.SUM     29-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09227.SNX      EUR09227.SUM     07-Oct-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09227.SNX      GIA09227.SUM     14-Oct-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09227.SNX      PGC09227.SUM     30-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09227.SNX      SIR09227.SUM     02-Oct-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  28 files (3.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]