Subject: [IGSREPORT-4234] Wk 0921 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:24:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 14 11:24:55 PDT 1997      Message Number 4234
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0921 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 14-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0921/IGS Operational Week 192
       (August 31 through September 06, 1997; Days 97243 thru 97249)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0921]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09217.SNX      COD09217.SUM     12-Sep-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09217.SNX      EMR09217.SUM     11-Sep-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09217.SNX      ESA09217.SUM     12-Sep-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09217.SNX      GFZ09217.SUM     11-Sep-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09217.SNX      JPL09217.SUM     12-Sep-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09217.SNX      NGS09217.SUM     10-Sep-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09217.SNX      SIO09217.SUM     17-Sep-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0921G.SNX      JPL0921G.SUM     17-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0921G.SNX      MIT0921G.SUM     23-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0921G.SNX      NCL0921G.SUM     23-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0921P.SNX      NCL0921P.SUM     13-Oct-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09217.SNX      EUR09217.SUM     30-Sep-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09217.SNX      GIA09217.SUM     21-Sep-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09217.SNX      GSI09217.SUM     01-Oct-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09217.SNX      PGC09217.SUM     26-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09217.SNX      SIR09217.SUM     29-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (3.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]