Subject: [IGSREPORT-4233] Wk 0924 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:24:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 14 11:24:32 PDT 1997      Message Number 4233
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0924 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0924/IGS Operational Week 195
           (September 21 through 27, 1997; Days 97264 thru 97270)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0924]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09240-6.EPH  SP3 COD09247.ERP   COD09247.SUM   COD09247.SNX   03-Oct-97
 EMR EMR09240-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09247.ERP   EMR09247.SUM   EMR09247.SNX   01-Oct-97
 ESA ESA09240-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09247.ERP   ESA09247.SUM   ESA09247.SNX   06-Oct-97
 GFZ GFZ09240-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09247.ERP   GFZ09247.SUM   GFZ09247.SNX   02-Oct-97
 IGP IGP09240-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09240-6.ERP IGP09240-6.SUM                26-Sep-97+
 IGR IGR09240-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09240-6.ERP IGR09240-6.SUM                29-Sep-97+
 IGS IGS09240-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09247.ERP   IGS09247.SUM                  07-Oct-97
 JPL JPL09240-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09247.ERP   JPL09247.SUM   JPL09247.SNX   06-Oct-97
 JPL                                    JPL0924G.SUM   JPL0924G.SNX   07-Oct-97
 NCL                                    NCL0924G.SUM   NCL0924G.SNX   13-Oct-97
 NGS NGS09240-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09247.ERP   NGS09247.SUM   NGS09247.SNX   01-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09240-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09247.ERP   SIO09247.SUM   SIO09247.SNX   03-Oct-97
 SIR                                    SIR09247.SUM   SIR09247.SNX   14-Oct-97
================================================================================
Totals:  127 files (14.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]