Subject: [IGSREPORT-421] CDDIS Products Holdings (705)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 6 AUG 1993 08:53:55

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      6-AUG-1993 08:53:55       Message Number 421
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (705)
-----------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Aug-93)
                       GPS Week 0705/IGS Pilot Week 37
                 (July 04 thru 10, 1993; Days 192 thru 198)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0705]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07050-6.EPH      SP3     COD07057.ERP   COD07057.SUM     27-Jul-93
 EMR     EMR07050-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07057.ERP   EMR07057.SUM     22-Jul-93
 ESA     ESA07050-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07057.ERP   ESA07057.SUM     23-Jul-93
 GFZ     GFZ07050-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07057.ERP   GFZ07057.SUM     27-Jul-93
 NGS     NGS07050-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07050-6.SUM   28-Jul-93
 SIO     SIO07050-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07057.ERP   SIO07057.SUM     25-Jul-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.6 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index