Subject: [IGSREPORT-4206] Wk 0920 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:50:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  7 10:50:36 PDT 1997      Message Number 4206
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0920 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0920/IGS Operational Week 191
            (August 24 through 30, 1997; Days 97236 thru 97242)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0920]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09207.SNX      COD09207.SUM     05-Sep-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09207.SNX      EMR09207.SUM     04-Sep-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09207.SNX      ESA09207.SUM     08-Sep-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09207.SNX      GFZ09207.SUM     05-Sep-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09207.SNX      JPL09207.SUM     09-Sep-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09207.SNX      NGS09207.SUM     05-Sep-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09207.SNX      SIO09207.SUM     12-Sep-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0920G.SNX      JPL0920G.SUM     15-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0920G.SNX      MIT0920G.SUM     16-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0920G.SNX      NCL0920G.SUM     22-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09207.SNX      EUR09207.SUM     23-Sep-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09207.SNX      GIA09207.SUM     20-Sep-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09207.SNX      GSI09207.SUM     22-Sep-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09207.SNX      PGC09207.SUM     23-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09207.SNX      SIR09207.SUM     22-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  30 files (2.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]