Subject: [IGSREPORT-4205] Wk 0923 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:49:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  7 10:49:53 PDT 1997      Message Number 4205
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0923 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Oct-97)
                   GPS Week 0923/IGS Operational Week 194
           (September 14 through 20, 1997; Days 97257 thru 97263)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0923]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09230-6.EPH  SP3 COD09237.ERP   COD09237.SUM   COD09237.SNX   26-Sep-97
 EMR EMR09230-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09237.ERP   EMR09237.SUM   EMR09237.SNX   25-Sep-97
 ESA ESA09230-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09237.ERP   ESA09237.SUM   ESA09237.SNX   25-Sep-97
 GFZ GFZ09230-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09237.ERP   GFZ09237.SUM   GFZ09237.SNX   25-Sep-97
 IGP IGP09230-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09230-6.ERP IGP09230-6.SUM                19-Sep-97+
 IGR IGR09230-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09230-6.ERP IGR09230-6.SUM                21-Sep-97+
 IGS IGS09230-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09237.ERP   IGS09237.SUM                  30-Sep-97
 JPL JPL09230-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09237.ERP   JPL09237.SUM   JPL09237.SNX   29-Sep-97
 JPL                                    JPL0923G.SUM   JPL0923G.SNX   30-Sep-97
 MIT                                    MIT0923G.SUM   MIT0923G.SNX   04-Oct-97
 NCL                                    NCL0923G.SUM   NCL0923G.SNX   02-Oct-97
 NGS NGS09230-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09237.ERP   NGS09237.SUM   NGS09237.SNX   24-Sep-97
 PGC                                    PGC09237.SUM   PGC09237.SNX   03-Oct-97
 SIO SIO09230-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09237.ERP   SIO09237.SUM   SIO09237.SNX   26-Sep-97
================================================================================
Totals:  129 files (14.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]