Subject: [IGSREPORT-4189] Wk 0922 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 4:11:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  1  4:11:10 PDT 1997      Message Number 4189
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0922 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  1-OCT-1997 11:04:05.72)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #922    7/9/1997 to 13/9/1997   days 250-256        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              5    5    5    5    5    5    5         
Center           Type         0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGP              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
MIT              SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
PGC              SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]