Subject: [IGSREPORT-4186] Wk 0919 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:55:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 30 10:55:26 PDT 1997      Message Number 4186
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0919 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0919/IGS Operational Week 190
            (August 17 through 23, 1997; Days 97229 thru 97235)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0919]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09197.SNX      COD09197.SUM     29-Aug-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09197.SNX      EMR09197.SUM     02-Sep-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09197.SNX      ESA09197.SUM     01-Sep-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09197.SNX      GFZ09197.SUM     01-Sep-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09197.SNX      JPL09197.SUM     02-Sep-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09197.SNX      NGS09197.SUM     29-Aug-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09197.SNX      SIO09197.SUM     31-Aug-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0919G.SNX      JPL0919G.SUM     05-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0919G.SNX      MIT0919G.SUM     09-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0919G.SNX      NCL0919G.SUM     22-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0919P.SNX      NCL0919P.SUM     29-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09197.SNX      EUR09197.SUM     16-Sep-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09197.SNX      GIA09197.SUM     12-Sep-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09197.SNX      GSI09197.SUM     22-Sep-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09197.SNX      PGC09197.SUM     16-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09197.SNX      SIR09197.SUM     15-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]