Subject: [IGSREPORT-4185] Wk 0922 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:54:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 30 10:54:54 PDT 1997      Message Number 4185
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0922 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0922/IGS Operational Week 193
           (September 07 through 13, 1997; Days 97250 thru 97256)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0922]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09220-6.EPH  SP3 COD09227.ERP   COD09227.SUM   COD09227.SNX   18-Sep-97
 EMR EMR09220-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09227.ERP   EMR09227.SUM   EMR09227.SNX   23-Sep-97
 ESA ESA09220-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09227.ERP   ESA09227.SUM   ESA09227.SNX   19-Sep-97
 GFZ GFZ09220-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09227.ERP   GFZ09227.SUM   GFZ09227.SNX   18-Sep-97
 IGP IGP09220-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09220-6.ERP IGP09220-6.SUM                12-Sep-97+
 IGR IGR09220-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09220-6.ERP IGR09220-6.SUM                14-Sep-97+
 IGS IGS09220-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09227.ERP   IGS09227.SUM                  24-Sep-97
 JPL JPL09220-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09227.ERP   JPL09227.SUM   JPL09227.SNX   23-Sep-97
 MIT                                    MIT0922G.SUM   MIT0922G.SNX   30-Sep-97
 NCL                                    NCL0922G.SUM   NCL0922G.SNX   29-Sep-97
 NGS NGS09220-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09227.ERP   NGS09227.SUM   NGS09227.SNX   18-Sep-97
 SIO SIO09220-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09227.ERP   SIO09227.SUM   SIO09227.SNX   20-Sep-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]