Subject: [IGSREPORT-4157] Wk 0918 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 9:10:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 23  9:10:56 PDT 1997      Message Number 4157
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0918 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0918/IGS Operational Week 189
            (August 10 through 16, 1997; Days 97222 thru 97228)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0918]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09187.SNX      COD09187.SUM     22-Aug-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09187.SNX      EMR09187.SUM     26-Aug-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09187.SNX      ESA09187.SUM     26-Aug-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09187.SNX      GFZ09187.SUM     21-Aug-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09187.SNX      JPL09187.SUM     25-Aug-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09187.SNX      NGS09187.SUM     20-Aug-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09187.SNX      SIO09187.SUM     22-Aug-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0918G.SNX      JPL0918G.SUM     04-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0918G.SNX      MIT0918G.SUM     03-Sep-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0918G.SNX      NCL0918G.SUM     28-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0918P.SNX      NCL0918P.SUM     23-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09187.SNX      EUR09187.SUM     09-Sep-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09187.SNX      GIA09187.SUM     14-Sep-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09187.SNX      GSI09187.SUM     05-Sep-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09187.SNX      PGC09187.SUM     11-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09187.SNX      SIR09187.SUM     11-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (4.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]