Subject: [IGSREPORT-4156] Wk 0921 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 9:10:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 23  9:10:30 PDT 1997      Message Number 4156
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0921 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0921/IGS Operational Week 192
       (August 31 through September 06, 1997; Days 97243 thru 97249)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0921]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09210-6.EPH  SP3 COD09217.ERP   COD09217.SUM   COD09217.SNX   12-Sep-97
 EMR EMR09210-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09217.ERP   EMR09217.SUM   EMR09217.SNX   11-Sep-97
 ESA ESA09210-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09217.ERP   ESA09217.SUM   ESA09217.SNX   12-Sep-97
 GFZ GFZ09210-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09217.ERP   GFZ09217.SUM   GFZ09217.SNX   11-Sep-97
 GIA                                    GIA09217.SUM   GIA09217.SNX   21-Sep-97
 IGP IGP09210-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09210-6.ERP IGP09210-6.SUM                05-Sep-97+
 IGR IGR09210-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09210-6.ERP IGR09210-6.SUM                07-Sep-97+
 IGS IGS09210-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09217.ERP   IGS09217.SUM                  16-Sep-97
 JPL JPL09210-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09217.ERP   JPL09217.SUM   JPL09217.SNX   12-Sep-97
 JPL                                    JPL0921G.SUM   JPL0921G.SNX   17-Sep-97
 NCL                                    NCL0921G.SUM   NCL0921G.SNX   23-Sep-97
 NGS NGS09210-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09217.ERP   NGS09217.SUM   NGS09217.SNX   10-Sep-97
 SIO SIO09210-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09217.ERP   SIO09217.SUM   SIO09217.SNX   17-Sep-97
================================================================================
Totals:  127 files (14.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]