Subject: [IGSREPORT-4136] Wk 0917 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holding
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 14:09:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 16 14:09:16 PDT 1997      Message Number 4136
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0917 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holding

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0917/IGS Operational Week 188
             (August 03 thru 09, 1997; Days 97215 thru 97221)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0917]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD09177.SNX      COD09177.SUM     15-Aug-97
         EMR      AC       EMR09177.SNX      EMR09177.SUM     13-Aug-97
         ESA      AC       ESA09177.SNX      ESA09177.SUM     18-Aug-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ09177.SNX      GFZ09177.SUM     14-Aug-97
         JPL      AC       JPL09177.SNX      JPL09177.SUM     19-Aug-97
         NGS      AC       NGS09177.SNX      NGS09177.SUM     13-Aug-97
         SIO      AC       SIO09177.SNX      SIO09177.SUM     16-Aug-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0917G.SNX      JPL0917G.SUM     04-Sep-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0917G.SNX      MIT0917G.SUM     25-Aug-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0917G.SNX      NCL0917G.SUM     26-Aug-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS09177.SNX                       15-Sep-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR09177.SNX      EUR09177.SUM     02-Sep-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA09177.SNX      GIA09177.SUM     02-Sep-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI09177.SNX      GSI09177.SUM     01-Sep-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC09177.SNX      PGC09177.SUM     09-Sep-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR09177.SNX      SIR09177.SUM     09-Sep-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (3.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]