Subject: [IGSREPORT-4135] Wk 0920 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 14:08:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 16 14:08:14 PDT 1997      Message Number 4135
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0920 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Sep-97)
                   GPS Week 0920/IGS Operational Week 191
            (August 24 through 30, 1997; Days 97236 thru 97242)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0920]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09200-6.EPH  SP3 COD09207.ERP   COD09207.SUM   COD09207.SNX   05-Sep-97
 EMR EMR09200-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09207.ERP   EMR09207.SUM   EMR09207.SNX   04-Sep-97
 ESA ESA09200-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09207.ERP   ESA09207.SUM   ESA09207.SNX   08-Sep-97
 GFZ GFZ09200-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09207.ERP   GFZ09207.SUM   GFZ09207.SNX   05-Sep-97
 IGP IGP09200-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09200-6.ERP IGP09200-6.SUM                29-Aug-97+
 IGR IGR09200-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09200-6.ERP IGR09200-6.SUM                31-Aug-97+
 IGS IGS09200-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09207.ERP   IGS09207.SUM                  10-Sep-97
 JPL JPL09200-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09207.ERP   JPL09207.SUM   JPL09207.SNX   09-Sep-97
 JPL                                    JPL0920G.SUM   JPL0920G.SNX   15-Sep-97
 MIT                                    MIT0920G.SUM   MIT0920G.SNX   16-Sep-97
 NGS NGS09200-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09207.ERP   NGS09207.SUM   NGS09207.SNX   05-Sep-97
 SIO SIO09200-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09207.ERP   SIO09207.SUM   SIO09207.SNX   12-Sep-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (14.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]